1. Competition will be held on October 29th at 5 P.M.
Sign in at 4 PM at the Community Altar at SAMFA Plaza.
2. Two categories: 14 and under and 15 and above.
3. Contestants will be judged on aesthetic, creativity, & attitude.
4. Judges: 3 local celebrity judges
5. No masks, no street clothes. Your own Catrina dress design is encouraged.
6. Winner will be announced at 8 P.M.
7. As the winner you may be asked to represent our event in advertisements/promotional videos or posters.
8. Día de los Muertos celebration attracts many families, and we wish to maintain a comfortable atmosphere for all spectators, while honoring the tradition and roots of Day of the Dead. Good taste must be used in the creation and presentation of all Catrina's. Gore, graphic violence, nudity, swearing, or other objectionable elements will be grounds for disqualification.